Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tim Kask on White Box

One not to Miss
One of the things that continues to fascinate me about this hobby is how we all have a unique story to tell, yet there are so many similarities especially among those of us who came to the game as adults in the 1970's. Tim Kask (founding editor of The Dragon Magazine) wrote this (http://kaskoid.blogspot.com/2016/02/how-i-helped-to-pull-rope-that-tolled.html) a year or so ago, yet I just discovered it over the weekend. In his post, Mr. Kask expresses some ideas similar to those I have written about, but of course he does so with more knowledge, insight and a more talented pen. If any who read this post have not read Mr' Kask's "How I Helped Pull the Rope that Tolled the Bell for OD&D", I strongly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment